** Be sure and click on the title of this post "Schulze Snowbunnies" for a direct link to YouTube. We have a longer video posted on it.**
The Schulze boys loved the snow. We made lots of snowballs, some unusual snowpeople, and even sledded down the slope of the greenbelt. Sorry, I don't have any pictures of the sledding. My IPhone was too damp at that point to work. However, I can tell you that D was an awesome sledder! He must have been enjoying himself because he pulled the sled back UP the hill himself without complaining. The joy of going down the hill was worth the work to return to the top.(!) Little H was also dying to get in the action, and he jumped in the sled in the one split second when I was helping his brother. With a big smile on his face and with his hands firmly gripping the sides, he started heading down the hill. Luckily, after about 5 feet, he tumbled over before he gained too much speed.
Our cute little snowbunny:
Catchin' hugs and snowflakes with Daddy:
Building snowpeople ... very abstract snowpeople:
Throwing snowballs:
D loved eatin' snow:
A beautiful view of the park across from D's school:
** Don't forget to click on the title of this post for a link to a YouTube video**
1 comment:
I can not believe this snow you guys got!!! and I really dig the snow people!
Post a Comment