D and H had loads of fun playing in a large, empty box the other day. P was reminded of a picture of himself. We found it in his baby book. Here is P and then H in similar play:
Actually, we had the empty box because I emptied out some of D's old clothes for H to wear. Here is H stylin' in some hand-me-downs. I think he is looking very cute!
Cool casual and Superman pajamas! He was hilarious running around in his Superman cape.
Here is H at the park with more "big boy" clothes. I think he looks soooo big!
D visited the dentist this week. Children these days have it sooooo much better at the dentist. Cool sunglasses, blankies, toy favors, and even flavored gels/pastes. D chose "marshmallow" toothpaste and "chocolate" flouride. I'm so happy for his generation, but I'm also very jealous!
The boys playing on their John Deere. I imagine D saying, "Officer. I'm drinking so I've asked my kid brother to drive ...."
No comments:
Post a Comment