Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Being Little "H"

Little H so rarely ever stops moving. I had to post some pictures of him at the pool having a snack. I think he likes hangin' at the pool and scoping out the scene because he can be remarkably calm during his pool breaks.


In contrast, at home he is in constant motion! This week he has started every morning at 5:30 am, and he has started at full speed. He gets his little hands on everything ...

First stop: reprogramming his big brother's computer.


Second stop: jumping on the playtable.


Third stop: hydrating with his brother's thermos of water. Check out the arc of his "drinking" method.


Fourth stop: stealing a pencil and paper from Mommy's desk.


Fifth stop: playing on the couch in front of the television. I think he was shouting, "Mo', Elmo!"


Final stop: manipulating Mommy into a cookie break.

No comments: