Saturday, October 30, 2010

October 29 and H's Halloween Party

October 29 was a BIG day for us ... two Halloween parties and one BIG birthday!

I coordinated the Halloween party at D's school in the morning. Lots of fun. D and his elevator costume won second prize in the school costume contest. I was really proud of D and his Daddy for creating the costume together.



In the afternoon we hosted H's Haunted Halloween party in our backyard. This included 20+ children in costume and some birthday cheer. H turned "2" during the timing of the party!




Cousin S joined us and here is Aunt H who took advantage of the face painting.


Here we are singing "Happy Birthday!" One of our friends created the wonderful cookie monster cupcakes.






H also loved the Halloween cookies. He was in full "character" requesting more cookies all afternoon.


Grandma and Aunt H gave H this awesome bubble machine:








The boys were captured sharing some time in the sandbox. As I've said previously, I love our sandbox. I also just love H in his costume and D in his "James Dean" white t-shirt and jeans. Soooo coool.





H needs to learn NOT to chew on balloons!


Who knew Cookie drove a John Deere?


Some overview shots during the party:






Happy Birthday H!

No comments: