Sunday, December 5, 2010

Christmas is Coming ...

The "Charlie Brown Christmas Soundtrack" is already on a loop in my car CD player. Yes, Christmas time is here!

Our neighborhood's annual tree lighting ceremony occured this evening ... and Santa made his annual appearance! We are so lucky that Santa makes time for our little neighborhood. D loves it!



Little H not so much of a fan of Santa ... just enough seconds to take one picture:


Here we are waiting for the trees to light up:


The neighborhood dads got together earlier this weekend to wrap our trees. P is particularly proud of "his tree" -- seen here over his right shoulder. Very cute dads!


I know I've mentioned it previously ... I just love our little neighborhood. Lots of families, a great park, a wonderful group of committed parents and residents ... Little H wants to visit our park EVERY DAY!


At our neighborhood's 40th anniversary in 2008 the women's club installed a personalized tile wall. Here is little H pointing out "his tile". I remember stamping his tiny feet on this tile. I hope this wall survives many years so H can visit as an adult and compare his footprints. (Sorry, his name marked out here for our privacy.)


And, our adventurous little H. Just when I think I can relax and put my feet up in the evening, I have to turn a corner to find him like this ...


See you all soon for the holidays!

No comments: