Saturday, May 28, 2011

Last Days of School

D finished the second grade! We celebrated the last day of school with a dinner at our favorite Mexican restaurant. D and H love their chips and 'mole. The restaurant also has these fun, vintage horse rides.





H actually started flirting with a woman walking by. He just never stops ...


H finished his mother's-day-out preschool program this week, too. The lead caregiver wrote in H's book, "I will miss your beautiful eyes and smile and your quiet but mischievous personality." I think she knew him pretty well!

H also crashed D's end-of-year class swim party. He loved it!




It isn't summer without cool shades ...


A quick home run ...



I am thankful that P caught this moment of me reading to the boys. They were doing their best to avoid going to bed ...

1 comment:

boogichild said...

I love that horse ride - how fun! I can't wait to see the little mischievous H in action.
Maybe D can teach my kids some songs on the piano when he's here. They just like to bang on it. :)

That last picture of you and the boys is just perfect. I love it so much.