Notice H is wearing shorts when less than two weeks ago it was snowing, icing, and below freezing!!
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Shootin' Hoops
We have indulged H's new love for basketball and purchased a junior hoop for him. He LOVES it. I have to repeat that statement ... He LOVES it. I can even carry this indoors to play on the carpeted room upstairs. I've been transporting this hoop inside and outside because H wants to shoot hoops at times such as 4:00 pm and 8:00 am. He is crazy for it. The hoop is adjustable and will grow in height with him.



Notice H is wearing shorts when less than two weeks ago it was snowing, icing, and below freezing!!
Notice H is wearing shorts when less than two weeks ago it was snowing, icing, and below freezing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment