Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Family Fun

The cousins had a slumber party at the Schulzehaus last weekend! Lots of two-year-old childish fun. Little H and Little S had a grand time chasing each other around the house and the park. They were in constant motion for hours. Notice that I only managed to snap some pictures when they are all strapped down. The Little Rascals ride again!


D's school had a "100th day of school" celebration. We made an attempt to dress D as if he were "100 years". I'll admit our attempt fell flat ... I decided not to spend any money on this silly school party and, therefore, I got what I paid for. (!)

D channeling Keith Richards at 100 ... or Thomas Dolby at 100 ...


Little H getting in on the 100th day of school fun!




Happy March to all!

1 comment:

boogichild said...

I don't know. I think D looks pretty awesome in both costumes. Who needs money?!