Sunday, March 20, 2011

Cousins!

We hosted another Saturday slumber party for cousin S this past weekend! H and S had so much fun playing together. Even several of our neighbors stopped by to join in on the fun throughout the day. This Saturday was our first absolutely beautiful spring day. With the exception of nap time we spent every moment in the backyard!

A video for Grandma:


A few moments of reading indoors before the Schulzehaus Backyard Fest:


Backyard Fest March 2011!




Cousin S really kept up with the boys and basketball. We love her concentration. Notice her tongue placement in some of these pics ...





Very cute video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DRUtS9Grppc


Big D wants to know when these little ones will stop moving around him ...


Dining al fresco:




I had to post this picture to show H's prowess on the swing. Yes, that is how high he swings now.



This video shows how well he can pump his legs and really swing high. (Sorry .. I don't know why I was videotaping sideways. Oh yes ... many hours with two-year-olds!)



We hope to have many more slumber parties to come with our cousin!

No comments: