Sunday, April 24, 2011

D's big birthday at Great Wolf Lodge

We celebrated D's big 9th birthday with a family outing to Great Wolf Lodge. The boys had plenty of fun! Notice the great wolf statues outside the entrance. H loved them.





The Lodge has two large waterparks indoors and outdoors. D wasn't bothered by the cold water!













It was nearly impossible to take pictures in the indoor waterpark because there is water everywhere. I purchased a disposable water resistant camera, but it didn't have a flash. Here is H going down the two toddler water slides. He loved them so much I thought he would never leave!


Nothing says "family dinner" like the boys playing on PDA's! Actually, the wait for dinner was horrendous so we were pretty desperate for table entertainment.





The boys in their "wolf" ears:


Even little wolves eat mac-n-cheese!


D's favorite Lodge feature ... the clock tower, of course.


The boys loved the arcades. A good ol' family air hockey game:











Daddy wins big!


More activities ... coloring their own Lodge pillowcases:






Glitter tattoos:


Playing the magic wizard game finding treasure throughout the hotel:




In the end it is all about brotherly love ... I was so happy to catch them together on the couch!


Happy Birthday D!

1 comment:

boogichild said...

This place looks so awesome! Happy late birthday D!

I love the pic of H by the pool-that face is so funny!