Monday, August 1, 2011

Summer Fun

I took the boys to a warehouse playplace with large bounce houses and slides. They loved it. A great air conditioned activity! D in front of some very large obstacle courses:



H jumped right into the obstacle courses. He moved quickly through the smaller courses and followed his big brother directly into the larger ones!






The big slide!



The boys would climb up the stairs and sit on top to rest for a while. You can see them in the picture on the right. Of course, big brother D is lying down after walking up the stairs!



H is just a blur going down:



In the obstacle courses:



H quickly started chasing D. They were really cute together. This area was one of the few where I could take a picture.





Another blur:



The boys loved it! We actually returned again. I caught these great pictures of H in the basketball bounce house. He made multiple baskets even with other boys running around him!





Enjoy!

No comments: