The boys LOVED the beach. We found one quiet spot with both shells, good sandcastle sand, and shallow water. Little H was so cute and followed his big brother everywhere. You could watch him follow D's footprints in the sand.
On the second day the boys actually relaxed on their chairs for about 30 minutes. I loved watching them soak in the atmosphere.
We attended an evening minor league baseball game. Daddy's professional group had reserved the "swimming pool" area at the baseball stadium. Yes, very bizarre to swim and watch baseball. I have to admit that there was a lot more swimming than baseball watching.
Both D and H loved riding the elevator at the hotel. Since we were staying on the fifteenth floor the boys had plenty of riding time. Every time little H moved very quickly to press "all the buttons". Here is Daddy holding him as far away from the buttons as possible. It was a big challenge to keep H away from those buttons to prevent us from stopping on every floor.
The boys did such a great job sleeping in the hotel room. I was very proud of them. Here is H on his sleeping "throne":
I love pictures of the boys sleeping. Check out D's position on the sofa. So funny.
Daddy and I managed to get some real sleep, too, despite sharing a room with the boys. A first for our family vacations!
1 comment:
I miss the Schulze family!!
(and love that swimming pool by the baseball field-crazy!)
Post a Comment