I love the "blur" in these photos. This is how I see H for most of the day!
A quick rest with his Daddy to watch the Longhorns. Very sweet.
And, then he is up running again. This time in his Daddy's shoes.
H continues to participate in Soccertots. He is hilarious during the class. He also loves his soccer "stamps" he gets from the coach. In these pictures there is a worm stamped on his belly and a soccerball stamped on his leg:
The little girl in Soccertots is really the "little girl next door." A very cute neighbor.
H also loves to participate in his big brother's soccer clinic. H really wants to play with the big guys!
Check out his soccer dribble:
We are so proud of H and his "Renaissance man" skills. He still enjoys playdoh, Wii Dance, and other artsy stuff in addition to his prowess in sports. Check out this awesome sculpture he created with his colored blocks. I added the blue "face"details, but H built the entire body. He called it his "monster". Pretty cool.
No comments:
Post a Comment