The boys visited Grandma's house on Saturday. They were so happy to see Daddy, and they were also happy to hug Grandma. They will miss their Grandpa Schulze.
The boys love throwing rocks into the pond. You can see the effects of the drought on the pond. H is standing about 15' beyond the usual water line.
Throwing rocks and dirt is big in this family! Very cute:
It has been said that children say the most amazing things. After telling the boys about Grandpa and his new time in Heaven, the boys had these things to say:
D said, "I want to go to Heaven to see Grandpa."
Not to miss out, H shouted, "I want to go to Heaven, too!! D and H will go to Heaven to see Grandpa and Mom can pick us up later."
When observing his Daddy in a pensive moment, H asked, "Daddy. Do you need a hug from Grandpa?"
D walked by me yesterday and stated, "Mom, only old men go to Heaven not old women." I answered, "Yes, women go to Heaven, too." D said, "No, I don't think so."
My sister told me I should have responded, "Right. Women go to the spa."
Enjoy a joyful moment in even tears!
No comments:
Post a Comment