D was so proud of the painted planter he brought home from school. I had to hold it for about 30 minutes after he gave it to me. I'd set it down, and D would remind me, "But, I made this for you, Mommy." So, I happily carried it around the house that afternoon!
This is one of my current favorite pictures of the boys and me. D won an award for academic achievement at his school, and H and I were in attendance at the ceremony. One of D's teachers took this photo with the IPhone.
Some of you know that I love looking at the boys when they are sleeping. Here are some recent pictures of them sleeping. D has his friend "Lucky" joining him ...
D also completed his third piano recital this weekend! We were so lucky to have family in attendance. Click on the title to this post for a link to the YouTube video. D was a bit distracted by the grand piano hammers hitting the strings .... Sorry the video is blurry. Our zoom feature is blurry, and I need to find out why.
Enjoy the video!
No comments:
Post a Comment