Second, and very important, we celebrated Memorial Day at the cemetery this afternoon. We hope the boys understand the importance of the holiday.
I think my grandmother would appreciate the laughs during our visit, too.
Last, we inaugurated the summer swim season this weekend! We attended a friend's swim party on Sunday. The boys donned their matching swim outfits (thanks to their grandma for them!):
Joe Cool splashin' in the pool:
Today we visited our swim club for our first summer swim! If anyone has ever visited a swim club on opening weekend you all know how crazy and crowded it can be. The boys had a fabulous time! I'm so glad we went today despite the crazy crowds. Little H just adores swimming with his Daddy. I'll have to get some better pictures of them together later in the season when there aren't so many other children splashing around us.
D was the first child down the waterslide this morning! And, here is little H saying, "I want to do it!"
Watch D:
1 comment:
Good times! Love the matching swim outfits. Too cute. And...
we have fond memories of that slide.
Post a Comment