Sunday, July 18, 2010

Our Memorable Day ...

I am lucky as a parent to have two really great little boys. There are challenges that appear, both large and small, and it is those unexpected challenges that can be the most difficult to face and overcome.

I am delighted to report that July 14, 2010 will be remembered as one memorable day when all of our hard work, love, and care showed some amazing results. Our little guy D was so verbal on this day, answering so many questions including those starting with the word, "why?" D was so proud of himself, and I was just about in tears with joy.

For example, during one of our regular visits to the art museum, D was able to interact and describe some paintings. He asked me questions about them AND he provided answers to my questions. Very advanced interaction for our special guy! We are so proud and continue to hope for and work for such great moments with him.




I snuck this picture in the museum gallery. We had talked about the iceberg in this photograph compared to some other water features shown in other images in the gallery.

No comments: