If these little guys show up at your house to extinguish a fire ... take cover!
Hangin' on the John Deere in the farming exhibit ...
H's first horse ride ...
His cousin is actually interested in real animals in scientific displays .... A future scientist!
Exploring the properties of water ... For example, "How long will it take for all this water I've poured on the floor to dry?" Or, "How long can I pour water on the floor until Mommy gets up off that bench and stops relaxing?"
I just love looking at sequences of H in motion. Look at his big boy stance especially the way his body is just draped over the chair. Such a guy ...
A rare opportunity to get a picture taken of H and me. This doesn't happen often ...
1 comment:
I love this pic of you two
Post a Comment