This morning we headed to Grandma's house to see family including H's cousin. We couldn't resist carting a portable playhouse to Grandma's house. This was the perfect way to keep H and S occupied!
Our Thanksgiving Day started with a big pancake breakfast. The boys were in full "helper mode". I think they just wanted to steal pancakes ...
We hosted Grandpa and Grandma at our house. I kept telling myself to take pictures of us at our dinner table ... but I just plain forgot. Although, the boys ran outside during the very chilly, damp day. Notice their matching hats. :)
It wouldn't be a holiday weekend without Mom dragging her boys to a museum. Here we are in the dinosaur exhibit at the science museum. H is learning all about fossils from his Daddy ... or is it the other way around?!
The exhibit included animated dinosaurs ... look at H's big eyes. He clung on to his Daddy pretty tight.
Future paleontologists at work ...
Two very cute future paleontologists in their matchy t-shirts:
Hanging out at home. Our nightly ritual of playing UNO. H is now demanding his own handful of cards. At the end of every game he throws his hands up in the air and shouts, "I won!"
Getting ready for Christmas ... His jammies read, "I'm on Grandma's and Santa's Nice Lists".
Little H follows his big brother around everywhere. With both of the boys home for the week, we noticed D and "his shadow" on more occasions than the usual:

To give him some solid Mommy&D time, we headed to see the ancient Egypt exhibition without H in tow. We are currently reading a Flat Stanley book where Stanley heads to Egypt so this was appropriate ... not just another Mommy-museum-crazy visit.(!)
I was so proud to see D try the hula hoop and succeed!!
No comments:
Post a Comment