Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Galveston - Moody Gardens & Palm Beach

We jumped in the car with Dad on his way to Galveston for a business trip. So glad we joined him!

Lots of memories for me from my childhood -- and now I have new memories with my sweet boys.  

The boys tolerated the "tribute" tour of my childhood on our way down to Galveston.  We drove past my childhood homes while H described it as "boring".  I have to say my hometown looks A LOT different now.  It has come a long way from a town of one blinking red light.  :)

Dad was in meetings while the boys and I enjoyed Moody Gardens and their Palm Beach.  Beautiful views and breezes from the bay.








H is that little boy in blue hanging on the front right column!  He spent hours in the splash pool and lazy river.



















Here is H playing in the splash pad (Blue shirt and goggles.)





















Can you play "spot the teenager?"


I have so many pics of D napping on the beach over the past couple of summers.


















Dad was able to join us in the late afternoon!


















We were surprised to really enjoy the weather in Galveston!  Breezy and low humidity.  A miracle!


No comments: